Modern ABC Of Objective Mathematics Part-I (JEE-Main) For 2019 by J. P. Mohindru, Bharat Mohindru
About the book Modern’s abc of Objective of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics have been written by distinguished authors who have undertaken the arduous task of honing the skills of JEE-Main aspirants and future architects of India. The series is strictly in conformity with the latest syllabi of All India Common Engineering Entrance Test for various premier engineering colleges in India. The wide coverage and the latest trends for the upcoming examinations make this series vital for the aspirants
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for JEE-Mains Students.
1. The chapter has been discussed in a nutshell in simple and lucid language.
2. The definitions, terms, fundamental principles mathematical relations and mathematical results have been in a precise manner.
3. Each chapter deals with various aspects—Key points, fact file, Memories, In focus and Important Formulae and Relations.
4. Well-labelled diagrams, tables, figures and illustrations have been included to prepare the aspirants for various competitive examinations.
5. A unique blend of average and brain twisting questions for MCQs with hints has been incorporated to help aspirants to develop knack of intricate problems.
Table of Contents:
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations And Inequations
6. Permutations and Combinations
7. Mathematical Induction
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian System of Rectangular Co-ordinates and Straight Lines
11. Family of Lines
12. Circles and Systems of Circles
17. Trigonometric Ratios, Identities and Equations
18. Solution of Triangles
19. Heights and Distances
20. Mathematical Reasoning