Moderns ABC Of Objective Chemistry JEE Main Part-2 by Dr. S. P. Jauhar, Dr. Sheenu Jauhar
The overwhelming response to the previous editions of this book has asked to bring this revised and updated edition of the book Modern s abc of Objective Chemistry for students aspiring to compete for JEE (Main) examination and other board examinations for entrance to different engineering and other professional colleges. The book has been thoroughly revised in accordance with the changing trends of different examinations and suggestions of worthy teachers and allmydear students.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for ""All India Common Engineering Entrance Test"".
Revision tests are given at the end of each chapter. These will help students to check their performance after they have gone through the chapters. Eight unit evaluation tests are given at the end of each unit. Five mock test papers covering the complete syllabus are also given at the end of the book. All these will provide sufficient materials to students for practice during their preparation.
Table of Contents:
16. The Solid State
19. Chemical Kinetics
20. Surface Chemistry
21. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
22. Chemistry of p-Block Elements
23. Chemistry of d- and f-Block Elements
24. Coordination Compounds
25. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
26. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
27. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
28. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
31. Chemistry in Everyday Life
32. Mock Test Papers (1–5)