Mechanics And Electrodynamics
|Mechanics And Electrodynamics
This is the revised and enlarged edition of the book “Properties of Matter” by Brij Lal and N. Subrahmanyam. As per UGC Model Syllabus the name of the book is changed to “Mechanics and Electrodynamics”. The book is revised as per the U.G.C. Model Syllabus. Topics from Mechanics, Properties of Matter, Mathematical Physics, Methods in Physics, Electrodynamics which constitute Paper I and Paper II for the First year degree course have been covered.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Questions and problems including solved problems have been updated.
2. This book will also benefit students appearing for IAS, AMIE and other Competitive Examinations..
|Table of Contents:|
1. Vectors and Scalars
2. Vector Differential Operators
3. Partial Derivatives
4. Laws of Motion
5. Central Force and Gravitation
6. System of Particles
7. Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
9. Motion of Charged Particles in Electric and Magnetic Fields
11. Fluid Motion and Viscosity
12. Surface Tension
15. Electric Currents (Steady and Alternating)
17. Electromagnetic Induction
18. Electromagnetic Waves