A Textbook of Engineering Physics
A Textbook of Engineering Physics by M N Avadhanulu
A Textbook of Engineering Physics is originally designed to serve as a textbook as well as reference book for two semester course in Engineering Physics. The book is written with two distinct objectives: First to provide a single source of information and the second to present the principles of Physics as relevant to the B.E./B.Tech. students in an easy-tounderstand style.
Audience of the Book :
[For the Students of B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Sc., (Engg.)]
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. In this edition, a new chapter number 40 namely “Geometrical Optics” has been added to make the book still more useful to the students.
2. This edition retains the original theme of emphasis on concepts with less mathematical formalism.
3. The practical applications are discussed at each stage.
4. The question bank given at the end of each chapter is updated.
Table of Contents:
1. Oscillations And Waves
3. Magnetostatics And Electrodynamics
4. Electromagnetic Waves
9. Optical Activity
10 Optical Fibres
11. Architectural Acoustics
13. Electron Emission
14. Electron Ballistics
15. Electron Optics
16. Elements Of Thermodynamics