Me N Mine Mathematics Second Term For Class-IX CBSE by Kusum Wadhwa, Anju Loomba
We are glad to present before you Me ‘n’ Mine Mathematics based on CCE scheme for class-IX students. It is a set of two books – First Term and Second Term.
This is a complete practice material which provides all important questions with their solutions. It has been written keeping in view the needs of the students who are appearing for Summative Assessment-II examination.
Each chapter of this book begins with important terms, thereby giving a glimpse of the chapter before start. Each chapter will be assessed through Summative Assessment and Formative Assessment both. At the end of the Summative Assessment, a well graded Exercise is given to revise the chapter learnt.
To make the learning process more useful, the practice papers are based on the CBSE Design of Question Paper.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class IX students.
1. Chapterwise and Topicwise Summative & Formative Assessments with guidelines and important questions with answers.
2. Plenty of sectionwise, chapterwise and topicwise practice questions based on CBSE latest guidelines issued in accordance with CCE.
Table of Contents:
1. ALGEBRA (Contd.) : Linear Equations in two Variables
2. Geometry (Contd.) : Quadrilaterals, Area, Circles, Constructions
3. Mensuration (Contd.) : Surface Areas and Volumes