Me N Mine Mathematics Second Term For Class-IX CBSE by Kusum Wadhwa, Anju Loomba
We are glad to present before you Me ‘n’ Mine Mathematics based on CCE scheme for class-IX students. It is a set of two books – First Term and Second Term.
This is a complete practice material which provides all important questions with their solutions. It has been written keeping in view the needs of the students who are appearing for Summative Assessment-II examination.
Each chapter of this book begins with important terms, thereby giving a glimpse of the chapter before start. Each chapter will be assessed through Summative Assessment and Formative Assessment both. At the end of the Summative Assessment, a well graded Exercise is given to revise the chapter learnt.
To make the learning process more useful, the practice papers are based on the CBSE Design of Question Paper.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class IX students.|
1. Chapterwise and Topicwise Summative & Formative Assessments with guidelines and important questions with answers.
2. Plenty of sectionwise, chapterwise and topicwise practice questions based on CBSE latest guidelines issued in accordance with CCE.
|Table of Contents:|
1. ALGEBRA (Contd.) : Linear Equations in two Variables
2. Geometry (Contd.) : Quadrilaterals, Area, Circles, Constructions
3. Mensuration (Contd.) : Surface Areas and Volumes