A linear equation in two variable is a first-degree equation, that can be written in the form ax + by + c = 0, where a and b not both zero, also a, b, and c are real numbers.
This Smartbook on the chapter Pair of linear equations in two variables (20 pages) is your one step guide to help you score well in mathematics by solving all your unanswered doubts and queries. This book will enable you to become an expert on the topic by helping you understand each and every concept right from the basics.
This book is loaded with the following features:
1. Concept explanation with charts for quick revision
2. QR codes for the video explanation
3. Collection of Multiple choice questions
4. Solved problems and questions for your own practice
5. Tips and tricks to solve sums quickly
6. Summary in the form of 'At a glance'
It covers following topics:
2. Graphical Method of solution of a pair of linear equation
3. Algebraic Methods of solving a pair of linear equations
• Substitution method
• Elimination method
• Cross – Multiplication method
4. Equations Reducible to a pair of linear equations in two variables
The product is in printable form (PDF). You can study it on a computer or take prints for your reference. This Smartbook on ‘Pair of linear equations in two variables’ covers all the topics as mentioned in the NCERT textbook for grade 10. So just grab it to score well in your board exams.