Mathematics For Class XI by Dr. Ram Dev Sharma, Er. Meera Goyal
We feel immense pleasure in presenting the textbook titled ‘Mathematics’ for Class XI. The book has been written strictly according to the latest syllabus issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & other State Boards and the guidelines extended by NCERT.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 11 Mathematics students.
1. For the convenience of the students, problems have been distributed on every subject. Working rules are given in different types and how to solve them.
2. The intricacies of the subject are explained with the help of various examples and footnotes.
Table of Contents:
2. Relations and Functions
3. Trigonometric Functions
4. Principle of Mathematical Induction
5. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
6. Linear Inequalities
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Straight Lines
11. Conic Sections
12. Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry
13. Limits and Derivatives
14. Mathematical Reasoning