Comprehensive Mathematics With Bank Of Questions Class-XI
Comprehensive Mathematics (Class XI) has been revised strictly according to the latest syllabus issued by CBSE. The whole syllabus is divided into 32 chapters. The following are some of the salient features of the present book.It has detailed theory with neat diagrams.It has large number of solved problems.It has large number of unsolved problems.It has Working rules for solving problems before exercises.Each exercise is divided into three groups containing Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. It has Hints of tricky problems after relevant exercises.
2. It has Summary at the end of each chapter.
3. It has NCERT textbooks questions.
4. It has Additional material at the end of each chapter required for Engineering entrance tests.
Table of Contents:
Unit-I. Sets and Functions
14. Mathematical Induction
Unit-III. Coordinate Geometry
24. Brief Review of Two Dimensional Coordinates
Unit-V. Mathematical Reasoning
30. Mathematical Reasoning
Unit-VI. Statistics and Probability