This book is quite suitable for degree and diploma students of many universitites. The matter has been presented in logical sequence. In order that the students should be able to have clear conception of the subject the following efforts have been made :
• Pictorial views along with orthographic views of many objects have been added
• Materials of different parts have been indicated where required.
• Sketching which is quite essential for the drawing to start with, has been explained in details.
• Examples of engineering parts have been given where required.
This book Useful for Machine Drawing Engineering Students.
I. Drawing Instruments
2. Lines. Lettering and Dimensioning
3. Geometrical Constructions
4. Orthographic Projections
5. Isometric Projections and Sketching
6. Sectional views and Symbols
7. Riveted Joints and Welded Joints
8. Screw Threads and Screw Fastenings
9. Keys. Cotters and Cotter Joints
II. Bearings and Brackets
12. Pipe Fittings and Pipe Joints
14. Gears (Toothed Wheel)
15. Engine Parts and Valves
16. Limits-Fits and Tolerances
17. Miscellaneous Problems
18. Objective Type Problems and Answers
19. Computer Graphics
20. Typical Problems