Laboratory Manual of Analytical Techniques in Horticulture by Saini RS, Sharma KD, Dhankhar OP, Kaushik RA
Today, much emphasis is given on practical training to agriculture students but no serious attempts have been made for strengthening this aspect of education. Very few manuals are available to the students and scientists working on various aspects of agriculture. Keeping this fact in view, the authors feels the necessity of bringing out a concise and precise manual on "Analytical Techniques In Horticulture". It is hoped that manual will help the graduate and post-graduate students of horticulture, plant physiology, biochemistry, soils and scientists working in these disciplines, in addition to its usefulness to the food processing industries and quality control laboratories.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Horticulture.
Table of Contents:
1. Analytical Techniques for Bio-Chemical Constituents
2. Analytical Techniques for Physiological Parameters
3. Analytical Techniques for Chemical Attributes of Processed Fruit and Vegetable Products
4. Handling of Some Common Laboratory Instruments Used in Analytical Procedures
5. Estimation of Mineral Nutrients in Soil, Plant, Fruits and Processed Products
6. Use of Chromatography for Separation and Identification of Various Biochemical Constituents