Indian Economic Development For Class-XI by Dr Deepashree
Based on the latest CBSE curriculum, this book has important concepts highlighted and a summary at the end of each lesson for a quick revision. It is thoroughly revised and updated according to the latest CBSE syllabus and written in simple, easy and student friendly language.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class XI students.|
1. Clear and precise composition of the subject.
2. Subject is presented in a self-explanatory manner to make it easily understandable.
3. A brief Chapter Scheme outlining the contents of the Chapter.
4. Points to Remember have been given at the end of every Chapter.
5. Chapterwise questions under the heading—Test Your Knowledge have been
6. A large number of data give complete knowledge of various concepts.
7. Many new concepts given in NCERT book have been given under the title
8. Completely covers the course contents given in the NCERT book.
9. Answers to NCERT textual questions have been given at the end of each chapter.
10. MCQs at the end of every chapter
|Table of Contents:|
1. PART A: Statistic for Economics
2. PART B: Indian Economic Development
3. PART C: Project Work