Indian Economic Development For Class XII by Dr. Anupam Agarwal, Mrs. Sharad Agarwal
Strictly according to the latest syllabus prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi, Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, and Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur following CBSE curriculum based on NCERT guidelines.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 12 Commerce students.
Table of Contents:
1. National Income and Related Aggregates
2. Money and Banking
3. Determination of Income and Employment
4. Government Budget and the Economy
5. Balance of Payments
6. Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms Since 1991
7. Current Challenges Facing the Indian Economy
8. Development Experience of India