Comprehensive Business Studies Class-XII
- ISBN: 9788131803691
- Author: A.S.Siddiqui, S.A.Siddqui
- Number of Pages: 452
Available Options ( In Stock )
- 52% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹129.60Get this Ebook
- 20% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹88.00Get this Ebook
- 52% OffEbookOswaal CBSE Chapterwise and Topicwise Question Bank For Class 12 Business Studies (For March 2018 Exam)₹299.00 ₹145.76Get this Ebook
- 52% OffEbook₹199.00 ₹97.01Get this Ebook
- 52% OffEbook₹139.00 ₹67.76Get this Ebook
- 60% OffEbook₹400.00 ₹160.00Get this Ebook
- 52% OffEbook₹159.00 ₹77.51Get this Ebook
Comprehensive Business Studies Class-XII by A.S.Siddiqui, S.A.Siddqui
Based upon New CBSE syllabus. Identifying problem of the subject at students level, Dividing and subdividing every lesson into useful learning points, introducing Self classifying assignment as, objective type, very short, short and long answer type questions and problems, Mentioning CBSE syllabus of the unit and lesson in the beginning of every lesson and marks of the CBSE questions in the assignment.
Summarising every lesson as Lesson at a Glance Discussing challenging portion of the syllabus such as: Strategy as a type of plan, Techniques of Controlling : Budgetary Control, Role of financial management, Concept of financial market, Role of marketing, NSEI, OTCEI and SEBI.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Discussing NCERT textbook theoretical short with answers and long answer type questions.
2. Questions from CBSE Sample Question Papers
3. Explanation of typical concept in simple language with easy examples
4. Presenting GLOSSARY of the subject and three Model Test Papers at the end of the book based upon CBSE sample Question Papers.
Table of Contents:
PART A : PRINCIPLES AND FUNCTIONS OF MANAGEMENT
1. Management - Nature and Significance
PART B : BUSINESS FINANCE AND MARKETING