Welcome to Practical Book Human Anatomy and Physiology - II. We created this Practical Book with several goals in mind: accessibility, customization, and student engagement—helping students reach high levels of academic in a simplest way. We observed that students of pharmacy had a difficult time to understanding the complex language and reading big bulky books of pharmacy for their limited syllabus. They require a book that was simple and easy to follow. It’s encouraging us to write this practical book for pharmacy students as per new PCI syllabus.
This book deals with the basic systems of the body with reference to anatomy & physiology, and we have attempted to achieve maximum coverage in the simplest way.
This book Useful for Pharma Student.
1. To Study the Integumentary and Special Senses Using Specimen,Models, etc.
2. To Study the Nervous System Using Specimen, Models etc.
3. To Study the Endocrine System Using Specimen, Models etc.
4. To Demonstrate the General Neurological Examination
5. To Demonstrate the Function of Olfactory Nerve
6. To Examine the Different Types of Taste
7. To Demonstrate the Visual Acuity
8. To Demonstrate the Reflex Activity
9. Recording of Body Temperature
10. To Demonstrate Positive and Negative Feedback Mechanism
11. Determination of Tidal Volume and Vital Capacity
12. Study of Digestive, Respiratory, Cardiovascular Systems, Urinary and Reproductive Systems with the Help of Models, Charts and Specimens
13. Recording of Body Mass Index
14. Study of Family Planning Devices and Pregnancy Diagnosis Test
15. Demonstration of Total Blood Count by Cell Analyser
16. Permanent Slides of Vital Organs and Gonads