Food Technology by Vinra Publication
Food Technology is the application of principles of food science and engineering to the processing and preserving large quantities of food. Food technology is a branch of science in which food science is applied in the manufacturing and preservations of food products. The food technologists study the chemical, physical and microbiological makeup of the food. The food is processed, preserved, packaged, and stored according to the specifications of the industry and government.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Hotel and Hospitality Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Food Technology
2. Compositional, Nutritional and Technological Aspects of Foods
3. Compositional, Nutritional and Technological Aspects of Animal Foods
4. Food Technologies and Public Health
5. Separation and Concentration of Food Components
6. Chemometrics in Food Technology
7. Improving Nutrition Through the Design of Food Matrices
8. Quality Management: Important Aspects for the Food Industry