Food And Beverage Service by Vinra Publication
Food and beverage management provides a complete introduction to this vital area of hospitality management, looking at issues such as: what is quality and how to manage it, getting started in the restaurant business, menu planning, food and beverage operations, and control, staffing issues including recruitment and turnover, marketing including public relations and merchandising, trends and development including franchising and environmental issues. This book is a concise, inspiring, and educational read on the wonderful world of food and beverage management.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Hotel and Hospitality Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. The Food and Beverage Service Industry
2. Food and Beverage Operations
3. Service Areas in a Hotel
4. Fast-food and Popular Catering
5. Food and Beverage Management in Hospital Catering
6. Food and Beverage in Industrial Catering
7. Food and Beverage in School Catering
8. Advertising, Merchandising, and Sales Promotion
9. Quality Management and Storage
10. Menu and Pricing Considerations