Food Preparation by Vinra Publication
Recent years have brought about the most dramatic changes in the role of food in health and well-being. Scientific eating today is acknowledged as a vital factor for good health and fitness. Good health is related to our balanced eating of a variety of foods. Everyone wants to be healthy but not everyone knows how to go about it. This book helps you make the right choices and cat moderately in a balanced manner. The information given is scientific, authentic, and extremely relevant in the present context. It is a blend of the art of cooking and the sound principles of food science and nutrition.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Hotel and Hospitality Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. Aims and Objectives of Cooking Food
2. Preparation of Food Methods of Cooking Food
3. Stock and Sauces
4. Herbs, Spices, and Condiments
5. Cereals and Pulses
6. Vegetables, Fruits and Nuts
7. Kitchen Equipment and Cooking Fuel
8. Hors D’Oeuvre, Soups and Sandwiches