Engineering Fluid Mechanics by Prof. K.L. Kumar
In its 39th year of Publishing, Engineering Fluid Mechanics continues to evolve with the times. Pedagogically sound, the book delves into important concepts such as Fluid Statics, Kinematics and Dynamics. From concepts which as are early as Bernoulli equation (17th century) till today, the book encompasses the chief concepts of the subject with solved examples so that the reader does not miss on any knowledge that is required.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for biology,zoology students.
1. A unique "Zero Chapter" eases the reader into the subject with a visual focus.
2. 425+ Objective (MCQs, T/F, and the classic Match the following) and Subjective Chapter-end Questions with Answers (and a time-line to solve them in).
3. Supplementary solved examples have been added for practice.
Table of Contents:
1. The world of Fluid Mechanics: What, Why and How?
2. Introduction Concepts
3. Fluid Statics
4. Fluid Kinematics
5. Fluid Dynamics
6. Flow Measurement
7. Ideal Fluid Flow
8. Laminar Flow
9. Boundary Layer Flow
10. Flow around Immersed Bodies
11. Flow through Pipes
12. Flow through Open Channels
13. Compressible Flow
14. Dimensional Analysis and Similitude
15. Fluid Machines