Now-a-days the trend is to hodl the tests and examinations through objective type quetions by various examining bodies like U.P.S.C., BHEL etc. Viva-voce, which is another method of questioning objectively from the students, present face to face, is surely better being less time consuming. Correct evaluation of the performance of a student is also possible by such type of tests.
This book has been written to mee the long feld demand of Electrical Engineering students preparing for Diploma, Degree, U.P.S.C. Preliminary, Engineering Service, Competitive Tests and Viva-voce Examination and for thos who are aspiring for bright jobs. The author will consider his efforts amply rewarded if the book serves the purpose of the students for whom it is meant.
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering Students.
1. Ohm's Law—Current, Voltage and Resistance
2. Basic Fundamentals
3. Electrical Circuits
4. Units—Work, Power and Energy
5. Electrical Heating and Welding
8. Domestic and Industrial Wiring
9. Electfical Domestic Appliances
10. Alternating Current Theory
11. Electrostatics and Capacitors
12. Magnetism and Electro-magnetism
13. Power Plants
14. Test Questions
15. Electrical Machines
16. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
17. Electric Devices and Traction
18. Electrical Power Systems
19. Electrical Measuring Instruments
21. Conversion from A.C. to D.C.
22. Electrical Appliances
23. Basic Electronics
25. Special Purpose Electrical Materials
26. Miscellaneous Multiple-Choice Questions
27. Miscellaneous Test Questions (Objective Type)
28. Electrical Engineering Materials
29. Polyphase Systems
30. Electronics and Communication
31. Computer Fundamentals
33. General Awareness
Indian Electrical Rules
Glossary of Important Terms