Dimensions Of International Tourism by Vinra Publication
Dimensions of Tourism helps the reader plan services, offers innovative marketing strategies, and provides ideas for shaping tourism policies. It is loaded with valuable facts and ideas for hospitality professionals who want to develop their property or community as a tourist destination. Tourism very often has an international dimension, even though domestic tourism still accounts for the bulk of tourism activity in most countries. Already international aspects of tourism have been touched on, e.g. in relation to the demand for tourism multinational companies in tourism and multipliers involving tourism. International travel and tourism are subject to institutional impediments which affect both individual travelers and businesses involved in international travel and tourism.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Hotel and Hospitality Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Dimensions of International Tourism
2. International Travel and Tourism Statistics
3. International Tourism Destination Development
4. The Role of the Government and International Tourism
5. International Tourism Organizations