Design Of Machine Elements by Vinod Thombre Patil, Apeksha Thombre Patil
We are glad to present the 1st edition of book entitled “Design of Machine Elements” for IIIrd Year Diploma, Semester VI in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Group as per the syllabus prescribed by SBTE. We have observed the students facing extreme difficulties in understanding the basic principles and fundamental concepts without adequate solved problems along with the text. To meet this basic requirement of students, sincere efforts have been made to present the subject matter with frequent use of figures and lots of numerical examples.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction To Design
2. Design Of Joints, Levers And Offset Links
3. Design Of Shafts, Keys And Couplings
4. Design Of Power Screws And Spur Gear
5. Design Of Springs
6. Design Of Fasteners - Riveted Joints
7. Design Of Fasteners - Welded Joints
8. Design Of Fasteners - Screwed Joints
9. Ergonomics And Aesthetic Consideration In Design
Appendix: Standard Table For Square Threads