Concurrent Engineering by G. S.Sawhney
In today's business world, companies must be able to react to the changing market needs rapidly, effectively and responsively. They must reduce their products' time to market and adapt to the changing market environments. Concurrent Engineering is a developmental tool, which helps in the early development and promotion of the products in the market. All topics which are included in the syllabus of EME-046 of UPTU have been adequately covered in this book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering Students.
1. The test matter has been presented in a question-answer format.
2. The book has been designed as an easy to understand self-learning book
3. Challenges faced by modern production environment
4. Differences of sequential and concurrent engineering
5. bjectives of concurrent engineering
6. Life cycle design of products; and their costs
7. Support for concurrent engineering
8. Design products for customers
9. It also includes previous years' solved questions of university examinations.
10. Provides a quick and precise aid for revision.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction To Concurrent Engineering
2. Support For Concurrent Engineering
3. Design Product For Customer
4. Modeling Of Concurrent Engineering Design
5. Design For Manufacture
6. Robust Design
7. Design For X-ability