Communication Engineering-II (For WBSCTE) by Soumen Banerjee, Kaushik Das, Biswarup Rana
With the increase in human population worldwide, the need for efficient global connectivity is immense. Telecommunication plays a crucial role in providing solution to this problem. The widespread applications of telecommunication in the fields of microwave, radars, satellites, mobiles, wireless networks, defence, bio-medical systems, imaging sensors, etc., render immense service to mankind.
The book, especially designed for the students of WBSCTE, is the second in Communication Engineering series and written keeping in mind the necessary sequence for exploring the subject. Starting from the basics of multiplexing and its techniques, RF modulation for baseband signals, the discussion in the book extends to advanced topics like microwave amplifiers and antennas and wave propagation.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Engineering students.|
1. Strict adherence to the WBSCTE syllabus
2. Questions appeared in the examination of past 10 years provided along with their solution
3. Large number of MCQs provided at the end of the book
|Table of Contents:|
2. RF Modulation for Baseband Signal
3. Performance and Testing of Digital Communication Link
4. Propagation of Waves
5. Radar System
6. Microwave Amplifier
7. Antenna and Waveguide
8. WBSCTE Questions and Answers