Catering Business Startup by Vinra Publication
Catering is the business of providing food service at a remote site or a site such as a hotel, public house (pub), or other location. It is the activity of providing food and beverage for events. Caterers, which are either independent vendors or individuals within a particular department of a facility. The catering company usually prepares the food at its premises and delivers it to the event when needed. It may also provide drinks, crockery, cutlery, glassware, decorations, and service staff. Catering business operators include specialist caterers and food-service businesses. Many government institutions and businesses use caterers and foodservice contractors
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Hotel and Hospitality Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. What is a Catering Business?
2. What We Need to Start a Catering Business?
3. Types of Events That Need Caterers
4. Ten Things That Make Up a Good Caterer
5. How to Start a Catering Business
6. Seven Steps to Business Success
7. Advantages and Disadvantages of Catering Business
8. Starting a Home-based Food Production Business: Making the Culinary Hobby the Job
9. Hotels and Catering Sector: Visions of the Future
10. Food, Drink, and Catering Industry Profile for Graduates
11. What Chef Salary or Chef Wages Can we Expect?