CBSE Complete Study Science For Class - IX by Dr. A. K. Goswami, Divya Agarwal, Simran Ahuja
The Complete Study series by Sahitya Bhawan for Class IX is designed as per the latest syllabus released by the CBSE Board. The purpose of the book is to prepare the student with an in-depth knowledge of Science for class IX. We have made every effort to cover the whole syllabus as per NCERT. This book will act as a guide for revision and preparation for the exam as the material is presented in concise and precise manner with enough questions for practise.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class IX Students.
1. Each Chapter is divided in sub-groups, which will help the students in stepwise completion of chapter and then subject.
2. NCERT exercises are fully solved
3. There are additional questions for practise as per the pattern suggested by the board which have been divided into MCQs, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions. Then there are extra questions for selfassessment
4. The book also includes questions based on values discussed in the chapter that include Remembering, Understanding, Application and Creative Evaluation.
Table of Content:
1. Matter in our Surroundings
2. Is Matter around us Pure ?
3. Atoms and Molecules
4. Structure of atom
5. The Fundamental Unit of Life : Cell
7. Diversity in Living Organisms
8. Health and Diseases
10. Force and Laws of Motion
13. Work and Energy
15. Natural Resources
16. Improvement in Food Resources