Business Statistics: Problems & Solutions by J. K. Sharma
Precise and to the point, this book elucidates the key concepts and methods of business statistics. It aims to supplement textbooks on business statistics and upgrade student's knowledge and skill in the subject and also helps them understand applications of statistical methods in real-life problems. This book meets the requirement of students pursuing BBA, B.Com. (Hons), MBA, M.Com. etc.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for BBA, B.Com. (Hons), MBA, M.Com. etc students.|
1. Complete conformity to the latest trend of questions appearing in universities and professional examination.
2. Variety of solved examples to provide integrated view of theory and applications of statistical methods.
3. Chapters include: more than 500 solved problems & more than 450 unsolved questions for practice
4. Answers and sufficient hints to unsolved problems to enable students learn at their own pace.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Data Classification, Tabulation, and Presentation
2. Measures of Central Tendency
3. Measures of Dispersion
4. Skewness, Moments, and Kurtosis
5. Fundamentals of Probability
6. Probability Distributions
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions
8. Estimation and Confidence Intervals
9. Hypothesis Testing
10. Chi-Square and Other Non-Parametric Test
11. Analysis of Variance
12. Correlation Analysis
13. Regression Analysis
14. Partial and Multiple Correlation, and Regression Analysis
15. Forecasting and Time Series Analysis
16. Index Numbers
17. Statistical Quality Control
18. Statistical Decision Theory
19. Interpolation and Extrapolation
20. Associations of Attributes