Analysis of The Composition and Properties of Soils: Tropics and Subtropics by Singh R, Krupnov VA, Savich NG
The Book Examines The Specific Properties of Soils In The Tropics and Subtropics, A Generalization of The Published Data on The Methods of Studied of The Physico-Chemical and Chemical Properties of Soils (Absorption Capacity, Acidity, Alkalinity, Humus Status, Salinity and Alkalinity, The Content of Macro-and Micronutrients) are A Classification on The Availability of Soil Elements, Depending on The Composition, Properties of Soils and Cultivated Crops.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Soil Science & Fertilizers.
Table of Contents:
2. Features of Soil properties Tropical and Subtropical Areas
3. Methods For Studying physical and Chemical Properties of Soils
4. Buffering Capacity of Soils in The tropics in The Acidic and Alkaline Ranges
5. Agronomic Evaluation of Soil Humus
6. Salinity and Assessment of Soil Salinity
7. Alkaline Soils
8. Phosphorus and Its Compounds in Soils
9. Nitrogen, The Connections and The Determination of The Content in Soils
10. Potassium in The Soil
11. The Chemical Composition of The Soils