A Textbook Of Heat And Mass Transfer [Concise Edition] by RK Rajput
The new concise version of Fifth Edition of the book Heat and Mass Transfer. This edition has been thoroughly and meticulously revised in consonance with the latest syllabi of various Indian Technical Universities. This book will prove to be a boon to the students preparing for engineering undergraduate, AME, UPSC and other competitive examinations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.E. Student.
Table of Content:
1. Basic Concepts
Part-I: Heat Transfer by "Conduction"
2. "Conduction" Heat Transfer at Steady State- One Dimension
3. Conduction Heat Transfer at Steady State—Two Dimensions and three Dimension
4. Heat Conduction—Transient (Unsteady State)
Part-II: Heat Transfer By "Convection"
5. Heat Transfer by "Forced Convection"
6. Heat Transfer by "Free Convection"
7. Boiling and Condensation
8. Heat Exchangers
Part-III : Heat Transfer by "Radiation"
9. Heat Transfer by Radiation
Part-IV: Mass Transfer
10. Mass Transfer