A Textbook Of Automobile Engineering (New Edition) by R. K. Rajput
This book on Automobile Engineering has been written for the students preparing for B.E./B.Tech., A.M.I.E. (Section B), Diploma and Competitive examinations. It consists of Twelve chapters in all, covering the various topics systematically and exhaustively; and an "Additional Objective Type Questions' Bank" at the end.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering Students.
1. The presentation of the subject matter is very systematic and the language of the text is lucid, direct and easy to understand.
2. Each chapter of the book is saturated with much needed text supported by neat and self-explanatory diagrams to make the subject self-speaking to a great extent.
3. A large number of solved examples, properly graded, have been added in various chapters to enable the students to attempt different types of questions in the examination without any difficulty.
4. At the end of each chapter Short Answer Questions, Highlights, Objective Type Questions. Theoretical Questions and Unsolved Examples have been added to make the book a complete unit in all respects.
Table of Contents:
2. Power Unit— Automobile Engines
3. Fuel Supply System
4. Engine Friction And Lubrication Systems
5. Cooling Systems
6. Chassis And Suspension
7. Transmission System
8. Steering And Front Axle
9. Braking System
10. Automotive Electrical System
11. Maintenance And Troubleshooting Of Automobile
13. “Universities’ Questions ( Latest ) With Answers/Solutions”