The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE - Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) All India Engineering Entrance Examination is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education in India. This is the gateway to start your technical career. This is one of the entrance exams after class 12. A huge number of students compete for only few thousand seats, this makes the exam tougher.
We at Kopykitab provide all the essential study materials, test preparations and previous year solved question papers and all your engineering entrance study needs from best publishers like Disha Publication, Arihant Publications, Laxmi Publications, Upkar Prakashan and more. Ace your Engineering Entrance Studies with these best sellers. Available in huge discounts!!
Here you get:
- Course material & Textbooks provided for the subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- More than 200 practice papers covering more than 75,000 questions with complete solutions.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics best-selling test preparations that cover more than 19,250 questions.
- More than 1000 Books for Engineering Entrances.
With all the above study materials, you also need to follow the following tips and crack the entrance.
- Prepare a time-time and prepare according to that.
- Set some target and try to achieve before the time.
- Improve your calculation speed.
- As there is negative marking, recheck your answers before moving to another question.
- Do meditation which will help to concentrate more.