Oswaal Topper's Handbook Chemistry For Classes XI & XII Entrance Exams (Engineering & Medical) by Panel Of Experts
There are numerous competitive exams conducted in India every year. In this age of cut throat competition, every student aspires to crack the ones he/she appears for in order to begin the journey towards his desired career. Students preparing for various competitive exams strictly follow the prescribed syllabus which has details about the official blueprint as well as typology of questions asked year after year. Along with this, what remains at the core of their preparation is the clarity of concepts.
Oswaal Books is happy to announce the launch of Oswaal Handbooks for Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics which will supplement the need for concept clarity at every step of study. With the motto of Learning Made Simple, Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IIT-JEE & NEET Exam.
1. Concepts Clarified- All conceptual NOTES have been provided based on given Chapter Objectives
2. Important Formulae-All useful equations and formulae have been discussed.
3. Mind / Concept Maps- These include all concepts in one page
4. Oswaal Handbooks cover each and every concept which may be required for the preparation of XI – XII (CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE and all State – Boards), NEET, IIT JEE (Main – Advanced) and all State and Central Governments Services Exams.
5. Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Table of Content:
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Atomic Structure
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
6. Chemical Thermodynamics
8. Redox Reactions
10. s-Block Element (Alkali & Alkaline earth metals)
11. p-Block Elements (Boron Group Elements+Carbon Group Elements)
12. Organic Chemistry – Some Basic principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. Solid State
18. Chemical Kinetics
19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
21. The p-Block Elements
22. The d-Block and f-Block elements
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
25. Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
26. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
30. Chemistry in Everyday Life