Voice Network by R. C. Jaiswal, Mrs. R. A. Apte
It gives us great pleasure to bring out the book on "Voice Network". This text is designed to explain the various types of Voice Networks in use today.
The book is written mainly for the Final Year Students of E & TC/Electronics Group for the subject "Voice Network". It is written strictly as per the revised syllabus of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. Welcome to the world of Voice Networks. The world is getting networked today. It is making an impact on day-to-day of common man. Businesses and consumers are demanding more interactions with the network.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Telephone Signalling and Switching
2. Telecommunication Traffic Engineering
3. Data and Voice Integration
4. Global System for Mobile Communication
5. Code Division Multiple Access
6. IP Telephony