Electrical Power Quality by J B Dixit And Amit Yadav
About the Author :
J. B. Dixit : J. B. Dixit is a high profile author. He has an avid interest in seeing students become well-educated-especially in Information Technology, Programming and Mathematics. He spends his time watching what's happening in business and society and on college/university campuses and listening to the views expressed by lecturers, students and other participants in the Computer and Mathematics revolution.
Amit Yadav : AMIT YADAV is working as a Lecturer in Department of Electrical Engineering of D.C.R.U.S.T. Murthal, Sonepat (Haryana). He did B.E. in Electrical Engineering from the same institute.
Audience of the Book :
The book Electrical Power Quality has been written for B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech. and other competitive examinations in a simple and easy language. This book consists of six chapters.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Motivates the unmotivated students.
2. Covers detailed theory supplemented with appropriate figures and examples.
3. Subject matter in each chapter developed systematically from first principles.
4. Simple and clear explanation of concepts.
5. Provides user friendly approach.
6. Encourages students to use an easy-to-understand system to help them think critically about Electrical Power Quality.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Electrical Power Quality
2. Power Frequency Disturbances
3. Electrical Transients
5. Measuring and Solving Power Quality Problems
6. Custom Power Devices