Transmission And Distribution Of Electrical Power by M. A. Chaudhari, Sandeep M. Chaudhari
We are happy to present this book ‘Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Power’ Semester – IV, ‘G’ Scheme, June 2013 to Second Year Diploma students. The book is written as per new syllabus proposed by MSBTE’s.
The purpose of this subject is to transfer basic knowledge about transmission and distribution of electrical power. This mainly includes various transmission and distribution systems, components involved in it, evaluation of performance of transmission line, study of various substations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for diploma students.
Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Transmission
2. Transmission Line Components
3. Transmission Line Parameters
4. Performance of Transmission Line
5. Extra High Voltage Transmission (E.H.V. Transmission)
6. A.C. Distribution System
7. Primary and Secondary Distribution Substations
MSBTE Paper Solution