This comprehensive book with a blend of theory and solved problems on Basic Electrical Engineering has been updated and upgraded in the Second Edition as per the current needs to cater undergraduate students of all branches of engineering and to all those who are appearing in competitive examinations such as AMIE, GATE and graduate IETE.
This book Useful for engineering students.
Preface to the First Edition.
1. Elementary Concepts and Definitions.
2. Fundamentals of Resistive Circuits.
3. Fundamentals of Reactive Circuits.
4. Sinusoidal Steady State Analysis of Circuits.
5. Frequency Response, Resonance, Fourier Analysis and Two-Port Networks.
6. Three-phase Circuits.
7. Circuit Analysis by Laplace Transformation.
8. Magnetic Circuits and Induction, Coupled Circuits and EMEC.
10. EMF and Torque in Electric Machines.
11. DC Machines.
12. Synchronous Machines.
13. Induction Machine.
14. Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation.
15. Electric and Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement.
Suggested Further Reading.