We have entered in to a new millennium with new hopes. Liberalization and Globalization of pharmaceutical trade, has sprang millions of new challenges in new millennium. This is IT/BT (Information Technology/Biotechnology) Era. In this era Survival is possible by upgrading our business, and our self with the requirement of International commerce policy. For International business we have to comply with regulatory as well as non-regulatory requirements. For pharmaceutical manufacturing certifications such as WHO GMP, USFDA, ICH, MCA-UK, MCC, TGA, ISO 9001-2000 etc. are of prime importance.
This book Useful for Pharma student.
1. Industrial Pharmacy & Dosage Form Technology
2. Current Good Manufacturing Practices (Cgmp), Drug And Cosmetic Act 1940
3. Qc, Qa, Microbiology, And Biotechnology
4. Engineering, Maintenance, Water And Air
5. Phyto Pharmaceuticals (Pharmacognosy), Pharmacology, Medicinal Chemistry And Physiology (Information For Physicians, Nurses.)
6. Stores And Distribution
7. Job, Employments And Personality Development
Important Telephone Numbers And Notes And Advertise