I have a great pleasure in presenting before the academic community the first edition of my book ‘Systematic Approach to Financial Accounting’ for the students of 1st semester of B.Com. (Hons.) of Delhi university as per choice-based credit system. This book adopts a fresh and novel approach to the study of ‘Financial Accounting’ for the students of B.Com. (Hons.). It has been written in a ‘Teach yourself ’ style strictly following a student-friendly approach. This book is, therefore, meant to serve as a tutor at home.
This book Useful for B.Com Student.
1. Theoretical Framework: Introduction to Accounting
2. Theoretical Framework: Financial Accounting Principles
3. Theoretical Framework: Financial Accounting Standards
4. Capital and Revenue Expenditure and Receipts
5. Business Income
6. Property, Plant and Equipment and Depreciation Thereon
8. Financial Statements of Sole Proprietors (Without Adjustments)
9. Adjustments in Preparing Financial Statements
10. Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations (NPOs)
11. Accounting for Hire-Purchase and Instalment Purchase Systems
12. Concepts of Operating Lease and Finance Lease
13. Accounting for Inland Branches
14. Accounting for Dissolution of a Partnership Firm
15. Computerized Accounting System