Elements Of Company Law by Prof. Prakash N. Chaudhary
In India, The Companies Act, 1956, is the most important piece of legislation that empowers the Central Government to regulate the formation, financing, functioning and winding up of companies. The Act contains the mechanism regarding organisational, financial, managerial and all the relevant aspects of a company. The Companies Act, 1956 has been replaced by the new Companies Act, 2013. This book is intended to serve as a text book for the Second Year B. Com. students as per new syllabus.
The objective of the book is to impart students with the knowledge of the fundamentals of Company Law and to update information of the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, the knowledge of which is essential for an understanding of the legal implications of the general activities of a modern company. The book also acquaints the students with the duties and responsibilities of key managerial personnel, new concepts involved in company law and various provisions and procedures under company law.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to the New Act and Concept of Companies
2. Formation and Incorporation of a Company
3. Documents Relating to Incorporation and Raising of Capital
4. Capital of the Company
5. Forfeiture, Surrender and Transfer of Shares
6. E-Governance and E-Filing
7. Management of Company
8. Key Managerial Personnel (KMP)
9. Company Meetings
10. Revival, Rehabilitation, Compromises, Arrangements, Amalgamation and Winding up of Companies