The author S.P. Sharma, not only discusses the problems facing the modern man in his book, but he also explains certain religious truths comprehensively by employing non-technical language. It contains for you useful information designed to help you relieve you from anxiety and disturbing thoughts--providing you a clear vision leading to happier life. It would help you: *To combat the shocks of life *To know that nothing is more useful than the awakened self *To understand the principles that make life happier It is a wonderful work for anyone who desires to get success through positive thinking .
This book Useful for Personality Development.
1. This Paradoxical World
2. The Secret of Self-Generating Joy
3. Work, the Emancipator-I
4. Work, the Emancipator-II
5. Work, the Emancipator-III
6. A Prescription For Narrowness Of Mind
7. Has Chastity No Place In The Modern World?
8. The Meaning of Merit
9. Seek Ye First
10. Meditation and Prayer-I
11. Meditation and Prayer-II
12. Reflections on Perennial Philosophy
13. How to be the Master of your Circumstances
14. The Abode of God
15. How to face and deal with adverse Criticism and Slander
16. Paths to Holiness-I
17. Paths To Holiness-II
18. New Ideas or Old
19. A song of the Soul
20. What are we Waiting for?
21. Catch Them Young
22. Different Methods of Approach to God
23. Three Stories
24. Here and Hereafter
25. Hope for All
26. The Inscrutability of the Meaning of Existence