Study Skills For Professional Students In Higher Education
Study skills are approaches that can be applied to learning, usually in a short time, and to all or most field of study. To promote continuing education, research and innovation in their professional life, the students need to be trained while they are pursuing their degree programmed. This book will give the desired study skills, inputs and exposure to them right in early stages of their education and training, in that they become adequately and well-trained professionals ready to enter and serve the world of work.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for study skill.|
• Over 135 exhibits to familiarize with various accounting treatments and formats
|Table of Contents:|
1. What is Engineering?
2. What is Success?
3. Success in Engineering Study Depends On
4. The Beginning of the Semester
5. What is Learning?
6. Attending Lecture Classes
7. Mistakes Students Make
8. Importance of Good Reading and Communication Skills
9. Balance Your Study/Work and Play
10. Seven Tips for Time Management
11. Self-Study and Group Study
12. Productive Actions, Positive Thoughts and Positive Feelings
13. Your Personal Growth and Development during Your Studies (Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities)
14. Ten Tips for Success in Examinations/Tests
15. Ethics 16. Employment Opportunities and Job Search
17. Professional Skills
18. Attributes of Good Leadership
20. Importance of Problem Solving in Engineering and Technology
21. Internet Information Sources
22. Quotable Quotes
23. Glossary Appendix - I : Industrial Training Diary
24.Appendix - II : Project Work Diary