The man who writes about himself and his own time is the only man who writes about all the people and all time."" - George Bernard Shaw Presently people lead their lives with uncertainty and complexity. They don't find time to search meaning to their lives. This book underscores on life leadership to provide meaning to your life. It shares imaginative and anecdotal stories on various aspects including attitude, empathy, personality, perceptions, communication and behavior. It offers messages at the end of each story to learn lessons to lead your life with purpose and meaning. It highlights the value of friendship and relationships. It implores you to avoid regrets at the deathbed, encourages you to create an identity for yourself, and inspires you to make a difference to the world. This book explores life from an unconventional perspective to lead your life happily. It is an imaginative, informative, inspiring and thought provoking book for all kinds of readers to make your life great. You can easily toss the book into a briefcase, or purse and read here and there as time allows.
This book Useful for Morel Stories.
1. Lead Your Life with Purpose and Meaning
2. A Memorable Experience at the Ticket Booking Office
3. An Exciting Experience as a Chief Guest
4. The Professor and the Student
5. I am always Your Fan!
6. Opportunity Knocks Your Door Only Once
7. Alekhya is an Ounce of Gold
8. Sai Samyuktha is a Symbol of Joy and Happiness
9. All Perceptions are not Realities
10. Fate of the Faculty in Private Educational Institutions in India
11. Life is an Echo!
12. Empathize with Old Age People
13. I am Happy with my Life
14. I Want to be Reborn to the Same Mother
15. What Goes Around Comes Around
16. Old Age is the Worst Phase of One's Life
17. Challenge the God!
18. Don't Blame Your Circumstances
19. Don't Let down Your Parents
20. The Man who Never Gave up his Hope
21. I Don't Want to be Reborn
22. No Happiness, Only Challenges in Life
23. Life is Full of Peaks and Valleys
24. Never Give up, Fight to the Finish
25. Changing Traditions and Values in the Society
26. Empathize with Animals
27. Friendship is Thicker than Blood
28. I Respect Time, not Money
29. Life has Become Complex
30. Communicate Clearly to Build Trust and Relationships
31. Respect the People who are with You
32. We Never Know What we have Until we Lose It
33. Avoid Regrets to Make Your Life Great