I am happy to place in the hand of readers the reference book of "Services Marketing". This book has been written to meet the requirements of students preparing for B.Com, M.Com, M.B.A. university examination as well as examination conducted by various professional bodies.
While attempting to meet the manifold requirement at different levels, it is a unified whole and the discussion flows logically from one chapter to the next chapter. Sufficient material is given under each topic in simple language and in lucid style. The main purpose of this book is to give a balanced introduction to the complex world of Services Marketing.
This book Useful for Commorce And Economics Students.
1. Introduction to Services
2. Classification of Services
3. Service Marketing
4. Services Marketing Mix
5. Understanding Customer Needs to Services
6. Organising for Service Leadership
7. CRM and Services
8. Service Pricing
9. Demand Management in Services
10. Delivering Quality Services
11. Managing Service Operations
12. Designing of Service Enterprise
13. Banking and Life Insurance Services
14. Tourism,Hospitality and Healthcare Services
15. Marketing of Other Services
16. Technology in Services
17. Globalisation of Services
18. Recent Trends of Services Mmarketing in India