School Culture, Management, Leadership & Change by Prof. Sandhya R. Badhe
Teaching the new generation will be a challenging task. We have stepped into a digital world where almost every individual is connected with the rest of the world. Quick and easy connectivity through handheld devices via internet has made children wiser and wellinformed. The youth are full of enthusiasm and spirit. You have to match their knowledge, their aspirations and their vitality. It is very important to study and understand how school culture in India went on developing, how the ancient, medieval and modern Indian Education developed. To understand the day to day activities of school, management, administration, organization, school planning, it is necessary to know school culture.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for D.Ed students.
Table of Contents:
1. School Culture and Indian Education System
2. School Management, Organization and Administration
3. Human Rights and Education
4. School Planning and Effectiveness of School
5. Development of Educational Facilities and Educational Attitude