SAP MM Invoice Verification: Technical Reference And Learning Guide by P. K. Agrawal
Invoice verification is an important business process in almost every company. In SAP you can verify invoices against purchase orders and goods receipts. SAP provides important functionalities like automatic account determination, financial posting, etc.
SAP is powerful software that can meet the needs of any business scenario for any type of business in any part of the world. Its all encompassing nature makes SAP complex. In order to derive maximum benefit for business, SAP must be understood well. Mr. Agrawal attempts to explain SAP completely; a seemingly impossible task. This is his third book on the Materials Management module; his first two books in the Materials Management module are ‘Purchasing’ and ‘Inventory Management’.
In this book, like in his earlier books, he explains every screen of SAP MM Invoice Verification. Both the SAP Menu and Customizing Implementation Guide are expanded and the chapter number where they are covered is indicated. This not only creates a direct link between the book and the SAP software, but also ensures that the book is comprehensive.
The author has taken care to balance details with overviews that explain linkages between concepts. The book is organized in chapters that are important business activities. Each chapter covers business processes carried out in SAP by the user as well as its related configuration.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management students.
Table of Contents :
1. Enterprise Structure
3. Procure-to-Pay Cycle
4. Invoices having System Amount Matching Vendor Amount
5. Invoices having System Price more than Vendor Price
6. Invoices having System Price Less than Vendor Price
7. Invoices having System Quantity more than Vendor Quantity
8. Invoices having System Quantity less than Vendor Quantity
9. Invoices without Purchase Order Reference
10. Invoice Payment Block
11. Invoice Processes
12. Invoice Customizing
13. Evaluated Receipt Settlement
14. Consignment and Pipeline Settlement
15. Invoicing Plan Settlement
16. Credit Memo
17. Subsequent Debit/Credit
18. GR/IR Account Maintenance
19. Account Determination