S. Chand's New Mathematics For Class - XII (Volume-I) by Bhagwat Swarup Sharma, Prem Kumar
It gives us immense pleasure in presenting S. Chand’s New Mathematics for Class XII Volume - I written as per the latest guidelines issued by the CBSE. We hope for tremendous response and wide acceptance of the book by the students and teachers both, as a lot of hard work with sincerity and dedication has been put in writing this book.
The fundamental theory is given in the beginning of each chapter for the ready reference of the students. The classification and order of the chapters in the book is made very systematically and in proper sequence, so that students can learn and understand the continuity of topics and subject matter properly.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
1. This book has been written strictly in accordance with latest CBSE curriculum
2. Ample number of Illustrations with detailed solutions have been given for each concept to ensure proper understanding of conceptual applications
3. NCERT Textbook Exercises with answers have been given to check progress of students.
4. Each chapter contains HOTS questions with solutions requiring applications of superior skills and tactics besides proper understanding of relevant theory.
5. Solutions of NCERT Textbook Exercises as well as NCERT Exemplar Exercises of each chapter have been incorporated in the book.
Table of Content:
1. Relations And Functions
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
5. Continuity And Differentiability
6. Application Of Derivatives
7. Indefinite Integrals