It gives us immense pleasure in presenting S. Chand’s New Mathematics for Class XI written as per the latest guidelines issued by the CBSE.
We hope for tremendous response and wide acceptance of the book by the students and teachers both, as a lot of hard work with sincerity and dedication has been put in writing this book.
This book Useful for Class 11th Student.
• This book has been written strictly in accordance with latest CBSE curriculum.
• Ample number of Illustrations with detailed solutions have been given for each concept to ensure proper understanding of conceptual applications.
• Each chapter contains HOTS questions with solutions requiring applications of superior skills and tactics besides properunderstanding of relevant theory.
• Solutions of NCERT Textbook Exercises as well as NCERT Exemplar Exercises of each chapter have been incorporated in thebook.
• For more practice, Extra Innings and Practice Exercises also have been given at the end of each concept in each chapter.
• A separate booklet ‘Quick Revision Formulae (QRF)’ has been provided along with the textbook.
• Model Test Papers solved of each section given at the end of the book.
We are deeply indebted to those who have sincerely helped us in making our dream come true. We express our special thanks to M.P. Budhraja, Chairman, Mother Divine Public School, Rohini, Ms. Parul Bhardwaj, Principal KCM Public School, Shri Anil Bhardwaj (M.D.), KCM Public School, Manan Budhraja, Jeevan Lal, G.S. Lal, Rajesh Mukherjee, Nand Lal Narone, Ramesh Kumar Mishra, Lakshmikant, Manoj Mishra, V.K. Poddar, Santosh Kumar and Ankit Purwar, without whose cooperation this book would not have been possible.
2. Relation And Functions
3. Trigonometric Functions
4. Principles Of Mathematical Induction
5. Complex Numbers
6. Linear Inequalities
7. Permutation And Combination
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequence And Series
10. Straight Lines
11. Conic Sections
12. Three Dimensional Geometry
13. Limits And Derivatives
14. Mathematical Reasoning
Sample Test Paper I (Solved)
Sample Test Paper II (Unsolved)