It gives us great pleasure in placing this Practical book of Remedial Biology in the hands of the First Year B. Pharm students as per the rules and syllabus framed under pharmacy regulations of 2014, by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
Specifically the subject "Remedial Biology" is to be opted by students who have not covered biology at their 12th standard; but without biology it is very difficult to understand pharamaceutical subjects, such as pharmacognosy, pharmacology and Herbal Drug Technology.
This book Useful for B. Pharma students.
1. Introduction to Experiments in Biology
(A) Study of Microscopes
(B) Section Cutting Techniques
(C) Mounting and Staining
(D) Permanent Slide Preparation
2. Study of Cell and Its Inclusions
3. Study of Starch Grains
4. Study of Calcium Oxalate Crystals
5. Study of Stem Modifications
6. Study of Root Modifications
7. Study of Leaf Modifications
8. General Anatomy of Root, Stem, Leaf, Seed and Flower
9. Identification of Bones
10. Determination of Blood Group
11. Determination of Blood Pressure
12. Determination of Tidal Volume