Regulatory Framework Of Insurance Sector by Nupur Arora And Aanchal Aggarwal
It gives us an immense pleasure to present the second thoroughly revised edition of ‘Regulatory framework of Insurance Sector’ a curriculum driven textbook for BBA (Banking & Insurance) students of GGSIPU. The previous edition received an overwhelming response both from students and teachers. The feedback received from the academicians has been duly incorporated in the revised edition. In this book recent data pertaining to insurance sector along with few case studies have been added for better understanding of students.
In today’s competitive environment, apart from theoretical knowledge students need to focus upon aspects of practical application of the theory they have studied. Business regulations and environment are concepts which are vital elements of a continuous learning process as environment is dynamic and changes with time. In order to understand the dynamics of insurance industry, a detailed study of the environment is imperative. Students must develop both a foundation of the theoretical aspects and an understanding of the key elements critical in the insurance industry in India.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BBA,MBA Student.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction To Insurance
2. Business Environment And Insurance
3. Regulatory Framework Of Insurance
4. Insurance Regulations In India
5. Distribution Channels In Insurance Industry
6. Customer Relationship Management (crm) In Insurance
7. Valuation Of Assets And Liabilities With Particular Reference To Unexpired Risk
8. Consumer Protection Act, 1986