RNA Biochemistry and Biotechnology Vol I by Vinra Publication
Encyclopaedia of Proteins, Biochemistry and Biotechnology covers study of proteins, biochemistry and biotechnology. The RNA Biochemistry and Biotechnology describes various aspects of nucleic acid and protein structure, mainly RNA structure and proteins, interacting with specific RNA species.
It deals with DNA protein interactions, telomerase, aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, elongation factor Tu, DNA repair, RNA structure, NMR technology, RNA aptamer interaction of biological macromolecules with metal ions. This volume is divided into nine chapters.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Biochemistry and Biotechnology Students.
Table of Content:
1. Discovering the Role of Micrornas in Microcystin-Induced Toxicity in Fish
2. RNA–LIM: A Novel Procedure for Analyzing Protein/Single-Stranded RNA Propensity Data With Concomitant Estimation of Interface Structure
3. Probing RNA–Protein Networks: Biochemistry Meets Genomics
4. The RNA Structurome: Transcriptome-Wide Structure Probing With Next-Generation Sequencing
5. Cleavage of RNA By An Amphiphilic Compound Lacking Traditional Catalytic Groups
6. The Purine Riboswitch As A Model System For Exploring RNA Biology and Chemistry
7. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Carotenoid Biosynthesis In Chili Peppers (CAPSICUM SPP.)
8. Identification Of A T7 RNA Polymerase Variant That Permits The Enzymatic Synthesis Of Fully 2′-O-Methyl- Modified RNA
9. The Effects Of Protein Solubility On The RNA Integrity Number (RIN) For Recombinant Escherichia Coli