Fundamentals of Protein Biotechnology Vol III by Vinra Publication
Encyclopaedia of Proteins, Biochemistry and Biotechnology covers study of proteins, biochemistry and biotechnology. Protein production systems are very widely used in the life sciences, biotechnology and medicine. Molecular biology research uses numerous proteins and enzymes many of which are from expression systems; particularly DNA polymerase for PCR, reverse transcriptase for RNA analysis and restriction endonucleases for cloning.
There are also significant medical applications for expression systems, notably the production of human insulin to treat diabetes. Protein expression systems are used to produce certain proteins in biotechnology and industry, and more recently to produce sets (combinatorial series) of protein that are screened for drug discovery purpose.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Medical and Biotechnology Students.
Table of Content:
1. Role of Enhancer of Zeste Homolog 2 Polycomb Protein and its Significance in Tumor Progression and Cell Differentiation
2. Protein Secretion Biotechnology in Gram-Positive Bacteria With Special Emphasis on Streptomyces Lividans
3. Controlled in Meso Phase Crystallization – A Method for the Structural Investigation of Membrane Proteins
4. Mitochondrial Structure and Function are Disrupted by Standard Isolation Methods
5. Structure Collisions Between Interacting Proteins
6. Protein Structural Model Selection by Combining Consensus and Single Scoring Methods
7. A New Method for the Discovery of Essential Proteins
8. How Structure Defines Affinity in Protein-Proteint Interactions
9. Evolution and Structural Organization of the C Proteins of Paramyxovirinae
10. Structural Insights into the Mechanism of Protein O-Fucosylation
Citations & Index